Windows 10 default username and password are: username: 2019, password: 999999999
Windows Server 2012 install is very easy. If you just ordered the VPS and selected the appropriate Windows template, you have to set Windows password via Console (5-10 minutes after server deploy) or by using SolusVM Control Panel. Please open a support ticket if you want us to complete the install.
Client area console access
You can refresh the console window using F5 key.
Step by step instructions using SolusVM panel:
1. Go to 'Access Control Panel' option on your VPS.
2. Click on your virtual server and select VNC. VNC credentials will be shown. Click on 'HTML5 VNC Client SSL', a new window will pop-up and you can set the desired Windows password.
Now you're all set, simply open Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and use the VPS IP, user: Administrator and the password you just set !
If it fails on step 2 move on to step 3.
3. Download and install TightVNC
3. Open TightVNC Viewer program and fill the remote host field with proper credentials from step 2 as follow:
4. Push CONNECT, you will be asked for the password from step 3. Now you're logged in.
5. Set Windows password.